Industrial Website Assessment and Checkup
Poor search engine visibility (SEO) and the inability to convert visitors into leads (Conversions) are just the symptoms that are obvious to you. Only an in-depth website checkup can diagnose the underlying causes. Without that, a website redesign will only be a cosmetic facelift and will not help you generate better quality leads that convert into sales opportunities.
A comprehensive website assessment is very different from a freebie site audit that is usually used as bait for getting website redesign projects. We don’t just use automated software tools, a human expert will check every aspect of your current site including the content on your webpages.
You receive a written report in easy to understand language, not technical mumbo-jumbo. We do a follow-up call with you to explain our findings and recommendations for the website assessment. You’ll have a documented road map before you embark on site redesign.
Results you can expect
- An in-depth assessment of your current website – technical, SEO and content.
- All issues with current design, structure, content and SEO identified and verified with data.
- Help you make an informed decision about the need for a complete website redesign or content tweaks.
Website assessment deliverables and price
- Kick-off meeting – online/telephone call to discuss current site
- Email checklist of access to your website, Google Analytics and CMS
- Check your website’s health – coding, structure, navigation
- Mobile responsive design – check how your site design looks on different devices, including mobile phones, tablets, different web browsers and window sizes
- Perform website speed tests to analyze the page load speed of your website
- Audit key SEO areas: search engine visibility, meta data, content, links and images
- Identify specific details about what pages need SEO attention
- Provide you a clear understanding of your competitors’ SEO strengths and weaknesses
- Review web content, landing pages, call to action and lead gen forms
- Identify issues titles, meta descriptions, and other HTML tags
- Detect error pages
- Identify problems and prioritize issues to fix
- Social media strengths and weaknesses
- Written report with findings, recommendations and an action plan
- Wrap up call for answering client questions about our report
Package price: $3,600. There is no long-term contract to sign because this is a one-time fixed price fee.