Industrial Marketing Assessment
The problem: Your current industrial marketing strategy and tactics are not producing the results you want.
Solution: A comprehensive industrial marketing assessment of your current marketing program done by an expert with 30 years of hands-on experience. This is a fixed-term consulting service with no long-term commitments or contracts.
What is a fixed-term consulting service?
Most people are apprehensive about hiring a marketing consultant because they are not sure how much it will cost with an open-ended consulting engagement. Our fixed-term consulting service addresses your concerns. For a fixed cost, we help you identify problem areas in your current marketing program and provide our expert recommendations with a prioritized list of things you need to fix. No confusion, no surprises and no false promises. We will deliver actionable advice and recommendations in a written report. You get proven strategies and tactics that you can implement yourself or if necessary, use our outsourced industrial content marketing services.
This is very good, highlights and hits on those areas that we know needs a lot of work. As you can imagine – we all are wearing many hats, this will save us a lot of time, and we know it is correct.
(Daniel Drolet, EVP – PCN Technology, Inc.)
Industrial marketing assessment deliverables
- Kick-off meeting and discussions (Online meetings/phone/emails)
- Two additional hour-long calls
- Discovery of current sales processes and target markets
- Define sales and marketing objectives
- Review current marketing programs
- Identify what’s working and what’s not
- Review site analytics
- Review site set up , CMS and content
- Review messaging of top 5 competitor sites
- Quick SEO audit
- Written report of our findings and recommendations
- Wrap-up call and answer any questions you may have
How much does it cost?
The cost of our industrial marketing assessment is $7,200. This is a one-time fee, there are no long-term contracts to sign.
Let’s get started. Please fill out the form below to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation.