Many of our industrial clients are using WordPress as their Content Management System (CMS). Often in-house people haven’t been trained or don’t know how to use the CMS because the site was built by an outside developer using WordPress. This is NOT generic WordPress training.
Our WordPress training is…
- One on one personalized live training, not prerecorded one size fits all sessions.
- Training designed specifically for your WordPress site.
- Learn by watching over our shoulders as we work on the WordPress CMS.
- All training sessions are recorded and given to you for future reference.
- Each training session includes Q&A time.
Results you can expect
- Confidence in using WordPress to maintain and update your own site without outside help.
- Learn to do your own on-page SEO to improve your site search engine rankings.
- Harness the power of and flexibility of WordPress to manage your website.
- Email list of website access (backend) we need
- Review your current WordPress set up
- Weekly online training sessions for a total of 5 sessions plus a follow-up call after the training is completed
- Each training session will last about 45 minutes with 15-20 minutes of Q&A
- Record each training session and provide them to you for future reference
- Show you how to use advance level WordPress techniques
- Review any work/updates that you have done while being trained
- Suggest areas and techniques for improvement
- Includes a 20-part WordPress 101 video tutorials for beginners available in your dashboard 24/7/365 (automatically updated to the latest release of WordPress)
Training fee: $1,800 for the entire training program. There are no other ongoing fees. Details of each training module will be emailed to you upon request.